The touring caravan site is in a peaceful and rural location with outstanding country views - the sunsets are spectacular! A variety of wild animals and birds are in evidence, and the site is within easy reach of numerous sandy beaches, grocery stores and places to eat. The family friendly pub Bryncynan, with a restaurant and playground, is only 1 mile away.
The site is suitable for caravans, motor homes and trailer-tents.
||4G is now available at our site.
Featured in The Caravan Club magazine On Location Llŷn Peninsula " The northern coast, facing Caernarfon Bay, is quieter and. beyond Nefyn, the peninsula drifts quietly into a mix of wrap-around coast and farmland served by high hedged. Here you will find Garreg Lwyd Farm, an excellent, peaceful and scenic site with an away from it all charm. this one has top-drawer facilities. Electric hook-ups and a splendid shower and toilet block combine with a maintenance programme that makes for the first class caravanning standards.
The CL sits in farmland between two lumpy great hills (Garn Boduan and Garn Fadryn), which are as popular with walkers as they are scenic. The site is superbly located for exploring the lanes and coastline of this northern and quieter edge of the peninsula."
- Ladies and gents toilet and shower
- Shaver point
- Washing machine and dryer
- Chemical toilet disposal facilities
- Caravan storage Available
- Seasonal Pitches Available
- Open All year
Site Fees & Terms
- Car, caravan & 2 person £15
- Car, caravan & 3+ person £17
- Additional car £2 per night
- All prices are per night
- Pitches are available from 12:00 on day of arrival. Please inform us if you plan to arrive before 12:00 noon or after 8:00 p.m
- Pitches to be vacated by 12:00 noon on day of departure
- Dogs are welcome, but must be kept on lead on site and must not be allowed to foul on any part of the park